Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Current Status

Some have asked about whether there is a deadline for decisions. There is none set right now. We need a minimum of 15 to make the trip happen, and we are approaching that at the moment. Once we have 15 who definitely are planning to go, we will begin completing arrangements. The next decision point would be at 25 travelers. 25 is the maximum travelers we can accommodate without adding another guide. If we get more than 25 who want to come, we will have to evaluate whether we will have enough to add a 2nd guide.

If we've been in contact, but you have decided not to come; it would be helpful to me for you to tell me that. If you're gotten information and haven't been back in touch, it would be helpful to let me know where you stand and when you might reach a decision.


No comments:

Post a Comment